Computational science and computational techniques are now ubiquitous across the research landscape, creating a wide range of diverse and fascinating projects on the Dartmouth campus, in labs, offices, studios, and performance spaces.
With this in mind, the Neukom Institute is offering the Neukom Prize for Outstanding Graduate Research in Computational Science, open to all Dartmouth graduate students.
- Contestants must be enrolled students at Dartmouth College
- Entries must be submitted electronically to Neukom.Institute@dartmouth.edu
- Materials must include:
- 1st page, your information in separate bullet points:
- First & Last Name, Gr or UG, Year & Department.
- Have you ever receieved a Neukom award or funding? If so, when and for what?
- Who is your advisor and their department?
- Project title
- 2nd page, A write-up of the work (which may very well be a journal or conference submission)
- Sent separately, a letter of recommendation from the advisor to Neukom.Institute@Dartmouth.edu, related to the work and the contestant
- 1st Place -- $1,000
- 2nd Place -- $750 (two awards)
- 3rd Place -- $500
Deadline: May 20, 2022
Email questions to Christine Monigle