Neukom Prize for Outstanding Graduate Research in Computational Science
Computational science and computational techniques are now ubiquitous across the research landscape, creating a wide range of diverse and fascinating projects on the Dartmouth campus, in labs, offices, studios, and performance spaces.
With this in mind, the Neukom Institute is offering the Neukom Prize for Outstanding Graduate Research in Computational Science, open to all Dartmouth graduate students.
- Contestants must be enrolled students at Dartmouth College
- Entries must be submitted electronically as PDF files to Neukom Institute
- Materials must include:
- A write-up of the work (which may very well be a journal or conference submission)
- At least one and at most, two, letters of recommendation related to the work and the contestant which can be sent with the submission or directly from the referee.
- 1st Place -- $1,000
- 2nd Place -- $750 (two awards)
- 3rd Place -- $500
Deadline: May 22, 2020
Email questions to Christine Alberga.