Typical lengths of a workshop are three to five days and have twenty-five or so participants (so as to keep them from being a less intimate and generally less productive conference-like gathering). In some shape or form, computation should be a key organizing conceit for the subject of the conference.
- Workshops should be open to the Dartmouth community at large.
- Given the logistical difficulties of putting together a meeting of this size, proposals for a 2019 - 2020 workshop will be considered once (presumably for a winter, spring or summer meeting) with a deadline for proposals of December 1, 2018. Please send proposals to the Neukom Institute.
- Organizers are required to submit to the Neukom Institute a report summarizing the outcomes of the workshop.
- $700 travel per outside participant
- $179 per/night hotel per outside participant
- $65/day per diem per participant
- $350/day for coffee/breaks