• DALI at Dartmouth means something other than the mustachioed Spanish surrealist painter.
• Winter 2016 Donoho Colloquium: Patrick Feaster, Playing History, The Digital Rebirth of Old Media
• Digital Domains: A Conference on the New Archaeology ǀ Dartmouth Now
Dartmouth's premier electronic archaeologist and Neukom Fellow Jason Herrmann recently assembled
about 30 like-minded scientists for a conference dubbed Digital Domains.
• Neukom Co-Sponsors Amos Kennedy @ Baker Library
• One Easy Way to Make Wikipedia Better: Neukom Researchers Ideas in the Atlantic Monthly
• Dax 2016
Student animations and video art, spanning several classes, departments, and private projects.
• Inside Higher Ed:Portable Journal Acceptance? by Neukom Fellow Michael Evans
• Neukom Co-Sponsors Wetterhahn Science Research Symposium
• Dan Rockmore on NPR: One of these poems was written by an AI — can you guess which one?
• Slate Magazine: There’s a Clear Difference Between Robot-Generated and Human-Generated Art, By Dan Rockmore and Allen Riddell
• Nature publishes Neukom Fellow Laurel Symes: Research protocols: A forest of hypotheses
• Nautilus publishes Neukom Fellow Seth Frey: The Unexpected Humanity of Robot Soccer
• Neukom Funding leads to NSF Grant: Peter Tse: How Attention Works in the Brain
• Neukom Fellow Laurel Symes publishes in Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology:
Effects of acoustic environment on male calling activity and timing in Neotropical forest katydids
• Gear Up
Gear Up For Research is an information fair designed to inform researchers of the resources, tools,
and consultation services available from departments across Dartmouth.
• Huffington Post: Dan Rockmore writes, Crisis for Critical Thinking
• Scatterplot: FELLOW EMILY MERCHANT WRITES ON THE CENSUS AND CIVIL RIGHTS
• Huffington Post: DIRECTOR DAN ROCKMORE ON ENCODING A NEXT GENERATION
• Neukom Turing Tests covered by Seven Days Magazine: AI Rocks Music But Literature, Not So Much
Last Updated: 3/6/17