• DAX 2015
Student animations and video art, spanning several classes, departments, and private projects.
• Wetterhahn Symposium
All Dartmouth undergraduates conducting scientific research are invited to present a poster
• ISTS High School Summer Workshop: High school summer program.
• Huffington Post: Neukom Director Dan Rockmore writes on Google Search Results
• THE_HIDDEN_CODE: A visual odyssey through the cosmos, driven by lush musical compositions and inspired by complex themes of astronomy, engineering, biology, and psychology. The_Hidden_Code is the newest work by Paul D. Miller, aka DJ Spooky.
• Dimension4… An exhibition of two computational magnetic drawing machines that draw in real-time according to sensor, network, or algorithmic input.
• HackDartmouth II… Where hackers collaborate with mentors and each other to create innovative projects.
• Fall 2015 Donoho Colloquium: Jennifer Lewis, 3D Printing: Making the Future
Last Updated: 1/18/17